At Cardiothoracic Surgery Associates, our board-certified specialists are committed to ensuring a successful procedure, safe recovery and positive outcome. Our team is passionate about helping patients understand their condition and find a solution that will ultimately improve their long-term health and wellness.
- Adult Congenital Heart Surgery
- Aortic Valve Repair and Replacement
- Atrial fibrillation Convergent procedure
- Atrial fibrillation surgical cryoMaze procedure
- Cardiac re-operations
- Complex aortic arch surgery
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- MitraClip transcatheter mitral valve repair
- Mitral valve repair (including complex pathology i.e. Barlow’s)
- Mitral valve replacement
- Multiple arterial grafting
- Off-pump coronary bypass surgery
- Thoracic Aortic Endograft (TEVAR)
- Thoracic aneurysm repair
- Trans-catheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- Tricuspid Valve Repair and Replacement
- Valve sparing aortic root replacement (David Procedure)
Learn more about complex cardiac care at HealthONE:
Dr. Jenifer Marks and Dr. Richard Parker are expert, board-certified thoracic surgeons with years of experience treating complex conditions. Our physicians are experienced in performing numerous lung, esophageal and chest wall thoracic surgeries using the latest minimally invasive techniques.
Thoracic Conditions Treated
Learn more about thoracic care at HealthONE:
To learn more about procedures offered at Cardiothoracic Surgery Associates, contact us at (303) 226-4650.